Labor Market**original and plagiarism free***plagiarism report must be attached***each part labeled and answered in full with introduction and conclusion paragraph***graduate level work expected***follow all instructions***the organization is PEPSICO!!!
The textbook is: Hunt, S.T. (2014). Common Sense Talent Management. Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
Write a 1000-1200 word paper that:
- Describes the results of your assessment of the labor market from which your selected organization draws candidates for open positions.
- Explains the population, demographics of the population, levels of education, and how much training may be required to prepare new workers drawn from this pool for positions in the firm.
- Use regional economic corporations, US Department of Labor and other sources to provide data.
In addition to the requirements above, your paper:
- Must be double-spaced and 12 point font
- Must be formatted according to APA style
- Must include an introductory paragraph with a thesis statement
- Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph
- Must reference a minimum of two recent scholarly resources
Must include a reference page written in APA format