write 400–600 words that respond to the following questions. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas. Use scholarly references and include in text citations
- Why has criminal justice policy come to be more dependent on evidence-based evaluation? Explain this in detail.
- How have practitioners and researchers collaborated more in recent years to formulate strategies to address crime issues?
- What role does accountability play in considering which policies are “good” or effective?
- How do policymakers evaluate policies?
- What is the difference between evaluation and assessment?