Topic: Raising the age of criminal responsibility for Juveniles to be tried as an adult
- First, search for books, periodicals, and information related to your topic of study. Take your time to look them over and see what the authors are describing in their work, and then make a decision on which material would have the most impact upon your paper.
- Select a minimum of 10–15 sources that you will use for your annotated bibliography.
- For each selected source, complete the following:
- Make an APA reference for the material.
- Write a brief description that summarizes the central theme of the material.
- Additionally, Evaluate the credibility of the source, comment on the intended audience, compare or contrast this work with other sources that you have referenced, and explain how this work relates to your topic.
- All references should be in APA style.
Here are websites that can help