Health Promotion Case Study
The purpose of this Assignment is for you to gain an understanding of health promotion, screening, diagnosis, and management of common womenâs health acute and chronic illnesses and to compare and contrast common versus nontraditional treatment modalities.
- Selected topic acute and one chronic womenâs health issue :urinary tract infection and osteoporosis.
- Describe and outline the issue, prevalence, and significance.
- Describe health promotion and screening for each issue.
- Outline diagnostic tests or laboratories needed for each issue.
- List and describe common treatment or management modalities for each issue.
- Discuss patient education and follow up that is needed for each issue.
- Identify health screening and promotion needs for women across the lifespan specific to the chronic illness.
- For each selected issue, compare and contrast traditional versus nontraditional treatment options
Your writing Assignment should:
- follow the conventions of Standard American English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.);
- be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful;
- display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics; and
- use APA 6th Edition format.
1-Selection of illness or issue
Selected oneacute and one chronic womenâs health issue; thoroughly described and outlinedthe issue and significance.
Description of issues
Thoroughlyoutlined the health promotion, screening, diagnosis, management, patienteducation, and follow up of each problem including care across the lifespan forchronic illness.
Thoroughlycompared and contrasted traditional versus nontraditional treatment options.
Text,title page and references page follow APA guidelines. No grammar, word usage,or punctuation errors. Overall style is consistent with professional work.